Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

We went to Aunt Mar and Uncle Ron's house for a nice Mother's Day barbecue. The food was delicious and the company was great! Nolan walked up and down the hallway with his train set container, trucks and rug, water bottle and bag of pound cake to take home. He also posed for some pictures...





This little face has brought me more joy than he will ever know! I love Nolan more than anything else in the world, and I am so honored and blessed to be his mother. Being Nolan's mom is my number one priority and will always be my greatest legacy. The two of us are so close, and I would not have it any other way. I know I am biased, but he is the most adorable, sweet, kind, loving, smart, well-mannered, well-behaved, well-rounded two-year-old I know. I love every second I spend with Nolan and treasure this time with my sweet little toddler. He amazes me everyday and makes me truly appreciate the wonderful gift of motherhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home