Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Nolan!

We talked about Nolan's birthday forever, and he was so excited when today finally came! He woke up and put on his "birthday badge."
We went out for a pizza dinner.

MoMo came over with a big present that Nolan was really excited about...
a big fire truck with guys!










Pops stopped by on his way home from work.
Nolan LOVES his new firetruck!

I cannot believe my baby is three today! I can remember the day he was born like it was yesterday but it seems like Nolan has been here forever. I cannot remember life without him. He is the sweetest little boy and he makes my life complete. We have so much fun together and I love every second with Nolan. He has the greatest imagination and attention span...he can play for hours and make-believe so well! I wish I could freeze Nolan and keep him little forever. He is getting so big and so independent. He is talking so well and we have the greatest conversations. He asks so many questions about everything and is so curious. Nolan is so thoughtful, compassionate, well-mannered, smart, sweet, gentle, tough, fun, determined and special. I am so lucky to be Nolan's mom, and I am so glad he is my big boy!
Happy, Happy 3rd Birthday Nolan! I love you so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home